Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 23

PostSubject: [ Let's start. ]    Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 am

[ Since the original idea was to roleplay between Zeph and Elidran, this topic is for their way of meeting and such. Sowee. We can still make tons of other topics for your characters, so don't worry about it, please. ~ ]

"Around here, wasn't it?" Elidran asked himself. His eyes glanced around, in search of the Branded he was hunting down. Now, where was he?
Just kill him and get back, that's all. So where is -
Ah, there he is. He noticed a guy not far away from him.

"Hey, you."

Last edited by Elidran on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 63

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:50 am

The Branded guy, Zeph, was walking simply through a little path.

"Aaaaah... Nothing interesting to do today... It's so boooring ! Goddess please, make this day special at least !"
said the sniper with a very very bored face, looking at the sky while he was walking.
A voice made him to slue to look at who called him. That was just a guy maybe lost ?

"Yeah ? Who are you ? I'm sorry but if you lost, there's nothing I can do for you, guy." replied him in his legendary pride.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 am

The reaction was a little different than what he expected.
"Lost?" he replied the word his target hat spoken. "I'm not lost. You see, I've just found the path I needed to take."
With his left hand he gently held his sword's sheath, and smiled firmly.
"It also offered me the thing I was looking for."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 am

This guys seemed imediatly shady, and Zeph became carefull about him.
"Eh ? What do you mean... exactly ? You were looking for me ? I feel honored ~" he replied to the swordmaster, putting his hand on his quiver, in case. But he was smiling, because no one defeated him before.
"Well, the Goddess answered me, for once... Hope it's for the better ~" spoke the sniper for himself. How the situation will finish ? ...
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 am

"Yep. You. It isn't very smart not to hide your mark when you're being hunted down,"
He grinned, "But you made it easier for me, that way."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 am

Oh, that was that. He's certainly a mercenary.. Or just a branded-hater.
"What's the problem to be proud of his own origins ? I don't want to hide ! he began to speak louder, wrinkling the eyebrows Even if I'm persecuted by people like you, I will fight for my liberty ! What's wrong with you all ? You're scared by a mark ? If you want to "try" to take my life for no reason, come on and fight me !"
He took his bow with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 am

"Me? Scared? Funny. I'm only being paid to do this. Everyone believes you're causing trouble, so someone needed to get rid of you."
He quickly unsheathed his sword and held it defensive, replacing his smile with a rather serious, but somewhat more distant look in it.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 am

"So... You just kill people for money ? Don't you think is more monstrous ? I can't get it... The persons who paid you are really crazy. Branded don't causing trouble, because they're hidding ! Don't you think Ashnard wasn't causing trouble ? And WHO helped Daien to become a stong country after the war ? A Branded ! Stop saying stupid things like that and think about it !" He was really angry now and steped back because is bad to be near to a swordmaster.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 am

He lowered his sword a little. "There's a monster in every existence. You don't have to tell me, I know that already."
Still having his eyes fixed a little more on his target's bow, he sighed quietly. "Not a single race does something right; they all go wrong. So even if you were to be Beorc or Laguz, I still would be here to chase you."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

He took an arrow and place it on the bow, without stretch the string.
"As a mercenary, you accept to do whatever the customer wants but... You also seem different. I can't describe that and I'm going to try one last time : Are you sure it's the better way to make money ? Everyone has a monster... but, don't accept that this monster become stronger than you; Don't let him control you."
Following the answer, Zeph was waiting an answer, to know if he will shoot.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 am

"I won't know whether it's good or not. It comes down to you; are you the type of person to bother everyone around here, having a proper reasoning to be hunted?"
He held his head high, but his sword still not back in a normal position.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 am

"A bothering person ? With stranger ? Not really. I don't speak with strangers if they don't speak to me or if I don't need anything. Well, I can be bothering sometimes, like anyone, but... I think is more like teasing, like friendship ~" He raises the head, like he was thinking. "Err, sorry, I don't see what I done wrong. Your employer didn't say anything ? ~ Or did he just said "kill the Branded you meet" ?"
His expression was more serious then earlier, because he expected the opponent to attack soon.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 am

He gazed at the Sniper's face. "I don't feel like explaining orders."
He slowly let his gaze drop a little, seeming a little frustrated. He put the sword back in the sheath easily.
"If you're no trouble, then what the heck am I doing here."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 am

Zeph was surprised. That was so easy to convince him ! On a hand, he was a bit desapointed, because he didn't fight for a while but... There are no danger now. Except if it's a trap. Anyway, a smiley was drawing on his mouth.
"... R-really ? You don't want to kill me anymore ? I knew you were a chic guy ! You're not like the Branded-haters, haha !"
He arranged the arrow and the bow to show he doesn't want any problem.
"Well... what are you going to do now ?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:19 am

He raised his eyebrows a little. Turning half, gazing at the skies.
"It's not like I have any place to go to. All I could do now is cancel the order."
He turned only his face back to check what the sniper was doing. Was it right to cancel so quickly? Maybe he should simply wait for his target to cause some trouble and then kill him.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 am

"Alalah... The mercenary's life looks so bad ~ But it's a good thing to be a rebel sometimes, it's a proof of humanity... I guess !"
He was stretching the arms and the legs, now the tension was gone.
"Err, I'm so hungry now, it's pretty mean to stress people ! And you look so... thin ! Let's eat something ! I'll pay for you ~ I have to, the fact that your employer or whoever won't pay your "mission". Haha !"
Without let the swordmaster answer, he began to walk on the way for the next town.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:31 am

"Humanity.." He repeated whispering. Why in blue blazes would a Branded talk about humanity.
He took a small second to decide what to do. If he would simply follow that guy it'll be easier to find out how to beat him when he would least expect it. As simple as that.

Oh.
He also felt laughed at. That annoyed him, so he'd have to make up for a laughable attitude, he also decided.

He started to follow the Sniper.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:40 am

He turned back, to check if the guy followed him. That would be ridiculous if he didn't... But he did. Maybe Zeph should be more carefull but he wanted to trust this guy was different. There's too many time he didn't have a friend.

Let's start with the introduction now :

"Hey, in fact, my name's Zeph ! Nice to meet you Mister.... ? ~ "
That should be easier to discuss knowing the name of each other.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 am

He's a little surprised by the sudden friendly attitude, now that they actually were about to fight each other.
But since Zeph was kind enough to say his name, he would ruin the moment himself if he wouldn't answer.

".. Elidran."
Why answer with a proper sentence when you don't feel like doing so.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:56 am

"Okay, Elidran. Do you know this place or the close towns ? This time, I want to eat "like a king" ! Maybe you know a good Inn or whatever here ? A big chicken will be perfect ! With potatoes ! You agree ? Did you choose yet what you'll eat ?~ Aaaaah, what's a special daaaay, Ashera was good today ! Hahahaha"
He was able to speak alone all the day but he stoped to let his companion speak too and he also knew he could be very annoying speaking without stop...
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 am

"..............."
So much nonsense spoken without any pause. He didn't even bother to reply on it all.
"Food is food, I don't really care about any special food."

Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 am

"Ooooh ? That's pretty sad ! I enjoy food, because I don't really have other things to enjoy ~"
He was trying to keep his smile. Thinking about it, he had really nothing. He's a Branded hated, has no family or friends, no jobs. But hide the mark is not possible. It means being defeated.
But, Elidran seems alone too ! How this man became a sort of cold mercenary ? And also, why he didn't kill him ? It was surprising.

"Whatever ! A fighter have to eat, and as I'm paying, you can order what you want whitout hesitation !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:34 am

"I'll see whatever I'd order." he spoke coldly. It has been a while since he had a real amazing meal, he thought, but he doesn't really feel like being a bother.
It would be to ironic. Being a bother to someone who you're waiting for to see bothering others.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 am

"Really, don't hesitate ! I don't care if you think I'm crazy to be kind with someone who wanted to kill me. But I have to thank you anyway to gave up this foolish order." Of course, if the swordmaster was really trustworthy.

They was now in a nice town and, without paying attention to the inhabitants who were looking at us, he brought Elidran in the nearest big Inn.
He took a chair at a table in the corner and waited for a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:52 am

"No.. problem." He gave as a reaction after they sat down. "About the.. abandoning order part."
He gazed around a little. How come a Branded got enough money to get in an Inn like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    

Back to top Go down

[ Let's start. ]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: