Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Airborne Rival - Zhane

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Airborne Rival - Zhane   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am

{Since my drawings aren't done yet I've just taken a random Dragon as icon for now, lol.}

- Call me Zhane.
- I'm a Dracoknight. Or at least I am as long as I still got a Dragon. This one I got here, he's Furioth. You could say I 'hired' him.
- It's not important where I hail from. I just travel around nowadays, both fleeing and searching for the same thing. It's.. complicated.
- People tend to call me selfish. But, heh, they don't know what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it. Yes, I sometimes may choose for myself instead of others, but that's got its reasons.. And I'm certainly not a person who will never help others. Besides, I'm not unfriendly once I get to know them better.
..Usually, that is.
Apparently, I'm too direct in words as well. But I won't hurt others on purpose. Never.
- I got my flaws and know them. The same counts in battle, but I have a hard time bearing my loss. I can be blinded by frustration easily. ..It's a major disadvantage, but I realise that.
My other weakness.. Is that I'm a bit of a tense person when darkness falls. I won't be at ease until the sun rises again. It's somewhat becomen a habit.
- Affinity's Thunder. For what I can tell, it helps landing Criticals.

OoC Notes;

~ Both 'Airborne Rival' and 'fleeing and searching for the same thing' relate to things in the storyline. { He's a character in one of my stories. }
~ Since he's adapted to FE style, I've made him a full Dracoknight; Using both swords and lances. {No axes however. xD} You'll see him using swords more, tho, since originally he's just a swordsman in temporary possession of a dragon.
~ This also causes him focus more on Skill. {Hence the Thunder affinity. }
~ He's still a Fire Emblem OC in this Roleplay and still a Dracoknight. So yes, arrows kill him. e3e
~ Sorry for dividing the personality stuff in 2 parts and making it so friggin long, but it was hard to catch his personality well. Even now I may still have forgotten or messed things up.. But I guess we'll see during the Roleplays. You'll get to know him eventually. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 6
Birth date : 1997-07-31
Leeftijd : 20

PostSubject: Re: Airborne Rival - Zhane   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:19 am

[ And you worried about this? xD Aww. Cute.

Also, I must admit you used a cute email address. Don't worry about getting stalked though, only I can see it as Admin.]
Back to top Go down
http://roleplay.nightforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Airborne Rival - Zhane   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:22 am

[Well I really thought it'd be too long. And too much enters. And so many attempts to get his personality explained and all of them failed.

And, lol, ty. xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airborne Rival - Zhane   

Back to top Go down

Airborne Rival - Zhane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Characters :: Character Data-
Jump to: